DPCNA Approved Kennels*
1. TWO GUN KENNELS (Brian & Nikki O'Connor)
2. MEADOWBROOK KENNEL (Jim Millington)
3. RAINSHADOW DRENTS (Candie and Terry Myers)
4. GRAY TIMBER KENNEL (Garland and Shauna Moore)
5. CALIFORNIA DRENTS (Marc Gorelnik)
6. HOLLY SPRING DRENTS (Jimmy and Winnette Warren)
7. DUCK CREEK DRENTS (Jenna Myers)
* These are the only DPCNA approved kennels and Drentsche Patrijshond breeders as of 22 July 2017. These kennels have signed our Code of Ethics and are breeding according to our health, temperament, and conformation requirements *
The DPCNA strongly recommends acquiring your Drent from a breeder in good standing with the Drentsche Patrijshond club from the country of origin where you plan to import from, to include Drents bred and born in North America. Please do your research and ensure the breeder you have chosen has followed through with the testing necessary to maintain a healthy breed.
The DPCNA is committed to building a strong, balanced and vibrant breeding program in North America. By using our database, and contacts with our parent breed club and foreign breeders the DPCNA is now in a position to be able to guide you in selecting a Drent, which not only should develop into a fine companion and gun dog for you and your family, but one that – if you were to choose to pursue breeding your Drent – could possibly become a part of the successful foundation to the DPCNA’s breeding program.
To be put in contact with a European breeder please contact:
DPCNA at firstname.lastname@example.org